Parish Council Meetings
The Parish Council meets on a scheduled basis and at other times as may be necessary, either as a full council or as designated sub-group.
- ‘Ordinary’ meetings of the Parish Council usually take place bi-monthly on odd numbered months.
- There is an annual meeting of the Parish Council in May of each year. This is separate from the Annual Parish Meeting.
- Extra-ordinary meetings of the Council may be convened from time to time.
- In addition, there are committees and working parties of the Council which meet to undertake responsibility for specific areas, including:
- Planning Applications and associated matters
- Conservation and Nature
- Finance and budgetary matters
- Agendas and (draft) Minutes of Council meetings are made public about a week before the meeting due date. Details are posted on notice boards within West Hatch (Lower West Hatch, Meare Green, Slough Green)
- Agendas and Minutes are also available on this website. These are usually highlighted as ‘posts’ on the ‘Notice Board’ panel of this website and are permanently accessible from the links at the end of this page.
- More details about the functioning of a Parish Councils can be found by reference to the Local Government Act 1972
Links to all stored records of Parish Council Minutes and Agendas appear below:
The above Meeting will be a digital online meeting using the Zoom video conferencing software.
All Parish Council Members are summoned to attend.
Members of the Public may request an invitation to attend the meeting by emailing the Clerk in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org